My love for u.
Today i cried a silent tears
For all the time we've been apart
For all the times that i was wrong
And knew it in my heart
I will alwaes love u
Luv,
*Ain*

gerlleo.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stress... Stress...

phew.. 1 week left to mid-yr exam..
but I haven't study anything..
No tyme to study... I muz cut down watching tv everyday...
but i cant live without watching my fav drama..
And for sure I muz watch Anugerah Planet Muzik in suria on 26 April at 9pm.. can't miss it... I dunnoe wad happen to me..

God.. plz help me cut down in watching TV everyday..
I rilly need ur help, god...
I cant control myself..
***Ain..!!! WAKE UP..!! Exams is juz 1 wk left.. And u haven't study aniting...***
***Ain..!! plz study in order to pass and proceed to sec 4 N/A..***
Argghh.. I can't take it.. I wanna go back to my primary sch life..!!