My love for u.
Today i cried a silent tears
For all the time we've been apart
For all the times that i was wrong
And knew it in my heart
I will alwaes love u
Luv,
*Ain*

gerlleo.blogspot.com

Monday, April 14, 2008

Speech Day

Hey.. We mit again..

Last Saturdae, i came 2 sch to watch Speech Day..

It started at 9am.. And I came to sch at 8am...
I dunno wad happen to me..!! I wake up damn
early juz bcoz of dat "stupid" Speech Day..
(sooo Kanchoong..) haiz...

I thought I was the 1st person to reach the sch
but when i was entering the sch gate..

Dere was
NCC, NPCC, BAND,GIRLGUIDES,
PREFECTS,SPORTS LEADERS
and oso those
students who participate for the perfomances later..

They were actually
practice, practice & practice
before the actual ceremony beginz..
(sooo sweet =D )



hmm.. actually, I gt take a video of mly, chinese, tamil and modern dance...

BUT...

the video can't put in blog cuz the video had exceed 2M..

..Sorry ya..

Anyway.. takecare.. luv u..

BYE

~~ Ain ~~